This Item Has A Bundled Special!
- Select the special item from below and click on the BUY button to add BOTH items into your shopping Cart.
Get the magazine at a big discount!
Supplies are limited, only a small quantity of this 1/35 Sd.Kfz.181 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E "Otto Carius" Tiger I Mid, Battle of Malonovka will be produced. Cyber-Hobby items will have one production run only and there will NOT be a reproduction of this item. In another words, once it is sold out it will be gone forever!
Cyber-Hobby Model Kits are OEM by Dragon Models, the same manufacturer that brings you the finest model kit in the market. These Cyber Hobby kits are officially known as the Master Grade Model by Dragon as they uses genuine Dragon parts, have a more obscured topic selection, uses special markings, and are normally loaded with bonuses.
Furthermore, Cyber Hobby Limited Edition Model Kits are small quantity limited production, and there will be one production run only.
Remember shipping is free on orders $99 or more!
- 2 damaged wheels and 2 spare tires to model typical combat damage
- One-piece "early" DS track as used on Otto Carius' tank
- Omitted outermost wheels reveal accurate hubs with photo-etched detail
- Slide-molded muzzle brake included
- Realistic ventilator w/optional cover
- Cupola ring delicately reproduced w/weld seams
- Spare track links can be hung on turret sides
- Screw holes in gun sleeve
- Old-style flat mantlet specific to Otto Carius' Tiger
- Delicately detailed cupola ring included
- Cupola has internal head-pad ring
- Clear parts for individual periscopes in cupola
- Separate commander's hatch swivel arm
- Multi-directional slide-molded cupola w/full detail
- Barrel features recoil action
- Driver's and radio operator's hatches w/interior details
- Zimmerit molded on rear of hull plus turret
- Working escape hatch can be assembled open/closed
- Accurate details on the turret edge
- Driver's vision port is movable upward/downward
- Upgraded details on hull bottom delicately produced to look realistic
- Finely detailed travel lock can be built in 3 configurations
- Exhaust shields rendered w/details
- Detailed multi-part jack
- Intricate road wheels and road wheels hubs
- Detailed sprocket and idler wheels included
- Headlight can be omitted
- Photo-etched mesh screen for engine deck
- Slide-molded tow cable heads and delicate metal tow cables
- Idler arms w/full details
- Finely detailed U-shaped tow hooks
- Detailed injection-molded on-vehicle tools