This Item Has A Bundled Special!
- Select the special item from below and click on the BUY button to add BOTH items into your shopping Cart.
Get these NEW RELEASES DUE IN MARCH 2012 at a bundled super discount price!
Supplies are limited, only a small quantity of this 1/35 Panzer III Pz.Kpfw.III 3.7cm T Ausf F Operation Seelowe will be produced. Cyber-Hobby items will have one production run only and there will NOT be a reproduction of this item. In another words, once it is sold out it will be gone forever!
Cyber-Hobby Model Kits are OEM by Dragon Models, the same manufacturer that brings you the finest model kit in the market. These Cyber Hobby kits are officially known as the Master Grade Model by Dragon as they uses genuine Dragon parts, have a more obscured topic selection, uses special markings, and are normally loaded with bonuses.
Furthermore, Cyber Hobby Limited Edition Model Kits are small quantity limited production, and there will be one production run only.
Remember shipping is free on orders $99 or more!
- Realistic depth markers
- Newly tooled frames
- Brand new Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.F w/full detail
- Newly tooled brackets for sncrkel device
- Delicate racks on fenders reproduced
- Armor plate realistically presented w/weld seams
- Turret realistically made by 3-directional slide molds
- One-piece slide-molded lower hll w/exquisite detail
- Full detail on lower hull sides
- Fully detailed weld seams on hull bottom
- Slide-molded hydraulic shock absorbers are fully detailed
- Detailed suspension swing arms
- 38cm Magic Tracks
- Newly tooled commander's cupola can be assembled open/closed
- Newly tooled waterproofing parts reproduced
- Newly designed hull
- Starter crank port cover can be assembled open or closed
- Slide-molded torsion bars included
- Injection-molded on-vehicle tools have clasp detail
- Newly designed exhaust pipe
- Slide-molded engine deck for Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.F
- Commander's cupola w/DS waterproof cover newly produced
- Newly tooled mantlet in DS fabric waterproof cover
- Fenders w/pattern detail on both top and bottom surfaces
- Detailed idler wheels and track tension adjusters
- Final-drive housing covers are separate parts for maximum detail
- Accurate sprocket wheels
- Road wheels w/accurate detail