Re-Issue in May 2020|
Barcode: 0 89195 87307 1
Packaging: 48 pieces per master carton
Box Size: 6.4"x10.2"x1.9"
1/72 Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (Early Production)
1st plastic version of this kit by Dragon!
This new kit bears all the characteristic features of such an early vehicle, including four return rollers, Saukopf mantlet and cylindrical muffler. This model of “Guderian’s Duck” (so-called because the heavier long-barreled L/70 gun and thicker frontal armor caused a significant loss in mobility over difficult terrain) is finely detailed and is designed for ease of assembly. There are many incredibly detailed parts and options for modelers to enthuse over, in Dragon’s first ever plastic kit of this tank-killer variant.
- slide-molded muffler
- new one-piece return roller
- bonus aluminum barrel
- one-piece slide-molded barrel
- photo-etched parts included
- detailed tracks manufactured in Dragon Styrene
- new Cartograf decal offers different markings
- on-vehicle tools with crisp details
- travelling barrel clamp can be assembled locked or at rest
- road wheel hubs are separate pieces, allowing unparalleled crispness of detail
About the Jagdpanzer IV:
Weighing 25.8 tons, the Late Version of Germany’s Jagdpanzer packed a lethal punch with its 7.5cm PaK42 L/70 gun. It was designed exclusively as a tank hunter, and its low profile and powerful armament ensured it was successful in this role. The Late model had two steel-rimmed wheels at the first two wheel stations, because of the failure of earlier rubber-tired wheels due to the increased weight of extra armor.