Barcode: 0 89195 84580 1|
Packaging: 48 pieces per master carton
Box Size: 6.4"x10.2"x1.9"
1/144 MH-60L, Task Force Ranger, Somalia 1993 (2 helicopters)
“Black Hawk down!”
These were chilling words from the heart of Mogadishu, Somalia.
Thanks to a blockbuster movie, these words are now synonymous with a tragic U.S. military action in Somalia. The helicopters featured in this popular film were MH-60Ls, which are UH-60L Blackhawk helicopters modified for the use of Special Operations Forces (SOF). They are used for inserting and extracting SF personnel, just as occurred in Somalia.
- two complete helicopters in one kit
- completely new cockpit nose w/new radar dome
- new Forward-Looking Infrared (FLIR)
- cockpit nose is transparent for ease of painting and revealing all interior details
- new tooling for optional assembly of front and rear infrared sensors
- new Cartograf decals